Wednesday, October 24, 2007


"My own counsel will stand, and everything that is my delight I shall do."
Isaiah 46:10

King Jehoshaphat of Judah faced the combined armies of Ammon and Moab. He confidently prayed: “O Jehovah the God of our forefathers, are you not God in the heavens, and are you not dominating over all the kingdoms of the nations, and are there not in your hand power and mightiness, with no one to hold his ground against you?” (2 Chronicles 20:6) Isaiah expressed similar confidence when he stated: “Jehovah of armies himself has counseled, and who can break it up? And his hand is the one stretched out, and who can turn it back?” (Isaiah 14:27) Later, when restored to his senses following a period of insanity, King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon humbly acknowledged: “There exists no one that can check [God’s] hand or that can say to him, ‘What have you been doing?’” (Dan. 4:35) Yes, we can have full confidence that Jehovah’s word always comes true. w 6/1/06 6, 7

AHHH, just another week until I get to get baptized! WOOOO-HOO!!! xD
mwahhaa...I'm so excited, I just hope I don't get the time confused, because daylight savings is during that week, so hopefully my family and I won't be late or too early to the assembly on Sunday. Haha